Website PT Osi Electronics
- To source and purchase parts/services as required by the company
- Obtain a quotation for project costing facilitation
- To issue P.O. to Vendor/Supplier/Sub-con and follow up on the delivery
- To co-ordinate on scheduled stock control activities
- To maintain all purchasing record
- To be able to control the source of supplies and its cost
- To be able to manage, control and evaluate Vendor/Supplier/Sub-con
- Experience in manufacturing/electronics company
- Suppliers prices increase able to negotiate the better price.
- Manage to communicate with another department to resolve the issues.
- Take initiate to clear some of the excess parts to support other projects
Our Company is a vertically integrated designer and manufacturer of specialized electronic systems and components for critical applications in the homeland security, healthcare, defense and aerospace industries. The Company combines more than 40 years of electronics engineering and manufacturing experience with offices and production facilities in more than a dozen countries to implement a strategy of expansion into selective end product markets
To apply for this job please visit www.osielectronics.com.