AgriAku is a leading technology-based local agribusiness company in Indonesia. Launched late last year, AgriAku’s mission is empower mitra through sustainable, inclusive and profitable technology business models.
We are here to provide services for the needs of saprotan (sarana produksi pertanian) or agricultural production facilities that can be ordered through the application, anytime and anywhere with ease.
- Work closely with product team and engineers to sync up product features and troubleshoot issues
- Working with engineering team to understand the log for troubleshooting
- Capability in finding patterns of the problematic issues, do all the necessary repro process, pinpoint into possible root causes, provide prioritization based on justifications, draw and influence the stakeholders to give solutions into it
- Documentation for technical bugs and resolutions
- Documentation on incident handling
- Communicating update-related on incident handling, especially to non-tech stakeholders or secondary stakeholders
Operations Metric Monitoring
- Working with engineering & product team team to monitor the health metric, ensure smooth operational activities
Product Support operational activities
- Manage several tools that product support in-charge of, including managing external communication tools and helpdesk.
- Track and monitor tools performance
- Practical problem solver, highly analytical, great team player, have excellent work ethic, have a strong customer success mentality, and strong intuitions of user behaviours.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering related majors, Computer Science or related disciplines will be an advantage
- Relevant work experience in a similar role will be an advantage, fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Ability to work independently or with minimal assistance
- A strong drive to make things happen
- Team player with proven abilities to navigate stakeholders to deliver outcomes
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.