Website PT Warung Pintar Sekali
Warung Pintar is a micro retail technology with a mission of transforming micro business for Indonesia’s future economy. With data driven process and analysis, Warung Pintar tries to open windows of opportunity for financial inclusion, social security, behavior analysis, community engagement and impact monitoring.
- 2+ years experience in the same/related field
- 1+ year experience managing teamStrong negotiation, influencing and stakeholder management abilities
- Strong ability to use and analyse data to provide inputs and forecast demand
- Good understanding of region grocery market with proven ability to provide insights
- Managing category and stock for all area of operations in a region (increasing number of SKUs, revenue contribution, and build a wide range of assortment
- Ensure Warehouse Supply Availability: Set ordering plan based on demand, suppliers stock availability and warehouse capability
- Finding and building a partnership with local suppliers (negotiate prices, quantities, and trading terms)
- Encourage principals/suppliers to have trading terms agreement.
- Coordinate with other function to discuss stock movement, price elasticity, promotions, market price, market demand and trend
- Manage and supervise buyer officer at every warehouse
- Liaise with marketing teams related to content, activation & promotional activities from each product/ category
- Plan a short, medium, and long term strategy for the sales
To apply for this job please visit www.karir.com.